Tuesday, March 8, 2016

48 "Titanic" Quotes For When You Need An Instagram Caption

Make it count.





















20th Century Fox / Paramount Pictures















1. Come on, just give me your hand.

2. Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me...

3. Never let go.

4. I promise.

5. This is where we first met.

6. I want you to draw me like one of your French girls.

7. Where to, Miss? To the stars.

8. I trust you.

9. Open your eyes.

10. You jump, I jump, remember?




























20th Century Fox / Paramount Pictures / Via giphy.com















11. At least I'm with you.

12. When the ship docks, I'm getting off with you.

13. My heart was pounding the whole time.

14. You're still my best girl.

15. Put your hands on me.

16. I see you.

17. I'd rather be his whore than your wife.

18. He saved me...in every way that a person can be saved.

19. I'll never let go.

20. Make it count. Meet me at the clock.










View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment